Pitkin County is updating Master Plans for the East of Aspen, Castle Creek, Brush Creek, and Owl Creek Master Plans.
Participate by taking one or more of the following actions:
- Review and redline documents(these are found on the Master Plan webpages linked below):
- Existing Conditions Reports (Status of residential/commercial development; wildlife and recreation, etc.)
- Draft Master Plan Updates: (These plans set policies to guide decision-making by the Board of County Commissioners and the Planning & Zoning Commission;)
- Summaries Stakeholder Meetings and Public Comment
- Attend public outreach Zoom meetings for the TBD Update:
- Contact Ellen Sassano to give me your thoughts and ideas
- Visit Ellen in our office on Tuesdays at 530 E Main St. in Aspen. E-mail or call ahead to set up a time.
- Invite Ellen to your next caucus or group meeting to update you and get your thoughts
Long Range Planner
(970) 920-5098 / (970) 930-7093