Motor Vehicle Resources
Address UNTIL July 26th:
534 E Hyman Ave-Lower Level of the Vectra Bank building
Aspen, CO. 81611
Pitkin County Clerk office will be closed on July 27th for the MOVE!
Address as of July 27th:
530 E Main St
Aspen, CO 81611
PLAN AHEAD! VEHICLE IN OFFICE SERVICES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AUG. 1-3, 2018.
Skip the trip renew online.
Method of Payment
Cash, check and credit cards (Visa, Master Card and American Express) are accepted. If you use a credit card, an administrative fee of 2.7% will be added.
Vehicle Registration Cards
New cards do not have a blue address label! See the notice for more information.
You can renew your vehicle registration online!
New Colorado Law Increased Motor Vehicle Fees
- Late Fee Registration Fine Effective June 1st, 2009 (mandatory $25 fine, up to $100)
- Registration Fees Increase July 1st, 2009
- New Increased Law Fee - Press Release
Registering Your Car/Motor Cycle
- Renew online
- Buying a vehicle
- Selling a vehicle
- Out-of-state vehicle requiring Colorado registration and title
- Renewals (by mail or in person)
- Fees and estimhttp://pitkincounty.com/DocumentCenter/View/9902ates
- Sales tax
- License plate descriptions
Disabled & Temporary Tags
Bonding, Lost Registrations or Title
Miscellaneous Information & Agency Contacts
- General phone Clerk and Recorder #970-920-5180
- Homemade trailers
- Colorado Department of Revenue
- Garfield County Clerk and Recorder
- Eagle County Clerk and Recorder
- Local Driver's License Office (Glenwood Springs)
- State driver's license information