Motor Vehicle Resources
530 E Main St, Suite 104
Aspen, CO 81611
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. OFFICES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC!
Skip the trip renew online!
Method of Payment
Cash, check and credit cards (Visa, Master Card
Vehicle Registration Cards
New cards do not have a blue address label! See the notice for more information.
IF renewing a vehicle for someone else, ONE of the following is required by law:
Renewal card, old registration, title or copy of the title and NO CHANGES can be made to the account without a POA. Any address changes can be done online if there is no POA available.
You can renew your vehicle registration online!
New Colorado Law Increased Motor Vehicle Fees
- Late Fee Registration Fine Effective June 1st, 2009 (mandatory $25 fine, up to $100)
- Registration Fees Increase July 1st, 2009
- New Increased Law Fee - Press Release
Registering Your Car/Motor Cycle
- Renew online
- Buying a vehicle
- Selling a vehicle
Out-of-statevehicle requiring Colorado registration and title
- Renewals (by mail or in person)
- Fees and estimhttp://pitkincounty.com/DocumentCenter/View/9902ates
- Sales tax
- License plate descriptions
Disabled & Temporary Tags
Bonding, Lost Registrations or Title
Miscellaneous Information & Agency Contacts
- General phone Clerk and Recorder #970-920-5180
- Homemade trailers
- Colorado Department of Revenue
- Garfield County Clerk and Recorder
- Eagle County Clerk and Recorder
- Local Driver's License Office (Glenwood Springs)
- State driver's license information